• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My lovely Tinkerbell pin collection -Image heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lovely Tinkerbell pin collection -Image heavy

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey,

I'd love to show you my small but lovely Tinkerbell collection. Most of my pins are bought directly from Disney. Years ago I started collecting and luckily I had some very good friends in US who were collecting pins as well, so most of my pins were bought by them for me.
All my keepers are on my custom pin board, I have some other Tinkerbell pins as well, but they are not displayed because they don't really match this collection and I'm considering to trade or sell them.

So here are my absolutely favorite pins, yay!

image.jpg

These are pins from the Travel Through Time Event set "Tink TV", LE 300. They are so lovely! There are 5 pins, I have the 5th as well, but it has a color TV as background, and I only collect figural pins, so I decided to sell it (pm me if interested!)

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

The next left one is one of my favorites, it looks exactly like Tink in Peter Pan, while she is in the drawer listening what happens between Peter and Wendy. Disney Auctions LE 500. The second one is cute as well, LE 1000, also DA.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The left one is also so cute, I love how she's pouting, Disneyshopping, LE 250. The right one is Disney Auction, LE 250.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This is my newest acquisition and so very cute! I love them so much, they look like screencaps of Tinkerbell! WDW Tink's Summer Pin Quest, LE 300. They came in a cute glass can on a satin pillow.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The next pin "Tinkerbell on the spool", Peter Pan 60th anniversary set, LE 250, is the only one I have, which I'm not sure is real. It seems real to me, but I bought it from Ebay some time ago and the seller might sell also fake pins. It looks perfectly fine to me, but I'm not sure. If anyone of you have this pin as well, please pm me! But no matter if it's real or not, it's lovely and I will treasure it in my collection!
The right one is so cute as well! Disney Auctions, LE 500.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now some of my lovely OE pins... I love them as much as I love the LE ones. They are just sooo cute!
Jerry Leigh Pouting mini pin, Disney Store kissing Tink I bought in the Park in Paris, Tinkerbell Tuesday, silly face Tink I bought in Disneyland California and Memorable Moments Tink, one of my oldest pins... I wore it a lot, so it has many scratches....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Of course the collection is by far not completed, so if you have any Tink pins for sale, please let me know!!!
I hope you enjoyed looking at my little collection!

Last edited:
There are SO many Tinker Bell pins and all of the ones that you've collected are really nice ones. I think you have good taste! :tigger:

@FarFromDream and @Archimedes: Thank you so much! I love just starring on it (I guess you know the feeling). It's like beeing part of the movie somehow :)

@tiggeriffic: Yes, it's incredible how many Tinkerbell pins are out there... I seriously looked through ALL of them on PP last month, which took me hours, but now I know exactly which ones I still need in my collection :) And you're right, some of them aren't very pretty.... So thank you so much! I try to get the ones, that resemble the Tinkerbell from the movie, I mean the original Tink from Peter Pan.

@MzMarie, Mickeymousje and Purplemadms: Thank you so much! I'm very happy you like them!!!
@KTM and Caw caw rawr: Thank you so much! I had my pins all stored away for ages, because I paused collecting at some point, but now I'm hooked again and I really felt pitty for my poor old pins. So I just had to make them this nice display. And I love this scene from the movie...it's just too cute!
@thePinkeeper: *lol* I'm impressed by your cute collection as well :) I have to admitt, that I don't really care about the Edition size, the look of the pin is a lot more important to me, but sadly, the most gorgeous pins are also the rarest! It's so sad! There are a few cutest Tink pins with LE 100... so I have a very small chance to ever get them :(

It is a nice collection. I have a few of those myself. I like your background board.

Thank you so much @janeckb, @melonballer and @taram!

I have two new additions to my collection I got for my Ariel drawing. They are so lovely and look great with my other pins!
image.jpg
image.jpg

And the cutest pin of all is a zap from the amazing docfish2u! Thank you so much David!!! I'm truly touched and so happy about this suprising gift!
Just look how beautiful this pin is!!!!

image.jpg

OMG THE JEALOUSY!
Especially the zap from docfish2u... Where did that pin originate from? I've fallen out of the loop with pinpics and all but I feel I might have to get back into it. Great display board too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back