• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My mailbox was full of pixie dust today!

ZAPPED! My mailbox was full of pixie dust today!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
So I made a trade with Darlene (Rocke01) earlier this week for a Tiki Room "map" that goes along with a set of pins I have.

Well, first of all, that arrived today - and its way nicer than I expected it to be:

10175070_10152504697244491_1242427111925717343_n_zps4e381ed9.jpg

I was expecting a crinkly old piece of paper, something like the maps they hand out at the front gates at Disneyland, but this is like a high-quality art print on thick poster board. Very nice! (Check out Rocke01's current thread if you want one yourself!)

:bigthumb:​

Aside from the map, there were also four pins I was not expecting at all... Yes, I said FOUR!!

Look at all these adorable zaps:

10313361_10152504697014491_57986101043979749_n_zps3f60a615.jpg

Lastly, there was this note...

10448760_10152504696934491_8127191999651221667_n_zps1e78c418.jpg

tumblr_m6z70hrRhC1qjwj4h-1.gif

OH YOU GUYS... I love you too.

Thank you so much!

eb15f294-bee0-4787-965e-5770a96471c9_zps3a6b433e.jpg

That is wonderful! As a new trader I am worried about online trading (trading in the park is so much fun) but this assures me I am in the right place to trade!

Absolutely! Stick with us. I hope you like it here. I personally have had a lot more luck on this forum than on Facebook/Instagram/PinPics combined. One of the nicest things about the forum is being able to see everyone's feedback at a glance. Sometimes, on the other sites, you don't know who to trust. Please let us all know if you have any questions!

Oh, and by the way I love your username. "The Princess Bride" is one of my favorite books and movies of all time.

Last edited:
Sara, I wish I would have had something GREAT to send you from your wants but I am glad you like the Hidden Mickey pins! If I ever get a Michael and Nana I will send it to complete the set (since you already have the mermaids)! We love you on this site! You are so kind to everyone. You deserve it! Congratulations!

Last edited:
I love the Tiki map, very colorful! Also, congrats on those adorable zaps! :)

Aww how sweet!!! I'm glad you got such a nice present in the mailbox today!

Congrats Sara! :)

Congratulations!

Congrats ,those are adorable

Such a cute zap, congrats Sara! :D

The Tiki Map is so cool and awesome! Almost reminds me of a travel brochure. Also your zap is full of win!

I love that tiki set... those zaps are so cute. You deserve each and every one plus some. CONGRATS Sara.

What a great surprise! And I love that map!!

Thank you all so much!

:hug:

Sara, I wish I would have had something GREAT to send you from your wants but I am glad you like the Hidden Mickey pins! If I ever get a Michael and Nana I will send it to complete the set (since you already have the mermaids)! We love you on this site! You are so kind to everyone. You deserve it! Congratulations!

You are so, so sweet. Thank you again, so much!

Back