• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mulan board

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I've had a run of good luck (and help from some very generous people) lately, and after two years of trading, my board is more filled than I ever would have imagined possible. A hearty thank you to everyone who has helped me acquire these pins.

DSCF0001_zps2dugtoxf.jpg

And I may have just purchased a new shelf for my two little BH6 TsumTsums, and it may have hooks perfect for hanging lanyards. So I may have bought a Baymax lanyard and traded with caw caw rawr from a Hiro and Baymax pin. And there's a small chance I added new pins to my wants list and made a new sig.

And thus the cycle continues... :D

Very nice board Kim. Congratulations on your Mulan collection. I know how hard many of those pins are to get. But it looks like you still have room for one or two more....................................................... :suspect:

So Beautiful, my sister favorite disney movie is Mulan and considering how hard it is to find Mulan pins here in Paris she is also very jealous.
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back