• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new moana board!

My new moana board!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had just started collecting moana pins and I've run out of room in my pin bag and wanting to have them displayed together so I kindly asked my partner Paul to paint me a display board as he did so well with my Pixar up board. I left him too it and said he can do what ever he wanted but has got to be moana and this is what he painted! I love it so much I can't believe how much it looks like moana! I know I don't have many pins on there so far but I'm going to a pin event at holiday inn at Disney springs in November so will try and get more there I also have the Disney store boxset but I don't want to remove them from the box also would love to thank peachyshade for zapping me the moana designer pin hope you all like the board!

cwGYjRD.jpg

9EyL9WP.jpg

I'm really sorry but can't seem to turn photo round on Imgur

Closer look at the pins

hVRW1c3.jpg

pTitrIj.jpg

That looks great! I like how it shows the character but there is a lot of room to add pins. Really nice! I'm sure you'll be able to make some great additions as they continue to come out with new pins. :tigger:

Back