• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My newest UP creation!!!!! Just finished, so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest UP creation!!!!! Just finished, so excited!

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Summer boredom plus insatiable need to craft = my newest project. Started and finished tonight (still needs a few finishing touches)! My trade book needed a facelift so....

dff32f08.jpg

INSPIRED BY:

0dce2847.jpg

Holy crap thats amazing I need to see this in Person! Also, please tell me that pin is locked in I don't want to follow you in hopes it falls of :)

Last edited:
Holy crap thats amazing I need to see this in Person! Also, please tell me that pin is locked in I don't want to follow you in hopes it falls of :)

Well that one is just on there for now. I'm going to the put the other grape soda badge on won in a trade auction on their for good. Its that boxed one. It will make the perfect embelishment to my new book. So glad I won it. Thanks bombardon! ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back