• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your collection! Vanellope really is the cutest.

I'm in the same boat with buying only pins I like. I've gotten a lot of great, authentic pins on ebay, but I've never been one to buy lots. I have a few sellers I follow on there that I trust and those I haven't heard of I do a lot of research on forums and google. If that doesn't yield any results, then I try to go by their ratings.

Love your collection! Vanellope really is the cutest.

I'm in the same boat with buying only pins I like. I've gotten a lot of great, authentic pins on ebay, but I've never been one to buy lots. I have a few sellers I follow on there that I trust and those I haven't heard of I do a lot of research on forums and google. If that doesn't yield any results, then I try to go by their ratings.

Thanks for the advice! I'm always so skeptical about eBay, especially since there are ao many people selling scrapers. I don't think I could buy a lot, since I know I don't want all the pins. We shall see I guess! It's also hard to bid with time differences sometimes between east and west coast haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back