• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pocahontas and cindy collection!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pocahontas and cindy collection!!!!

milly5513

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So I finally got my two Pocahontas grails and thought that I can finally show off my collection this is very exciting for me because I never thought I would get my reveal conceal or my designer and I got both within a week Thanks so much to Arielskellington for helping me out.
Cinderella is my sisters collection that I have traded for her so technically its ours but After seeing it yesterday I was very impressed!!!! so here it is!!!!

20130118_003324.jpg

20130118_003155.jpg

20130118_003134.jpg

20130118_003123.jpg

20130118_003110.jpg

20130118_003054.jpg

20130118_003038.jpg

20130118_003022.jpg

20130118_003010.jpg

20130118_002951.jpg

Thank you for looking if you have any input please let me know!!!
Also if anyone has Cinderella designer,r/c, beloved tales or gomes please let me know!!!!

Last edited:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cinderella pin in the last picture with the gold dress -- looks like a Mary Blair illustration? So beautiful!! If you don't mind my asking, what's the PinPics number for that one??

Gorgeous collection, thank you for sharing!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cinderella pin in the last picture with the gold dress -- looks like a Mary Blair illustration? So beautiful!! If you don't mind my asking, what's the PinPics number for that one??

Gorgeous collection, thank you for sharing!!
Answering because I actually know- it's Pin 12231: HSN - Cinderella Storybook Pin Collection (A Dress For The Ball)
My little sister has one, the book is super cute in person.

i love princess pins, they are so beautiful. your collection is amazing. Pocahontas is one of my absolute favourites! she's such a beautifully designed character! thank you so much for sharing

Thank you everybody!!! I am very proud of both collections but mostly my pocahontas ive been trying to get my collection of poca since 2008 my sisters however we just started a year ago.

Megglesm I know its so hard to say no to my sister because we spoil eachother (she's older than me) and most of the time she has no idea how to trade so she has me do it for her....although ive traded several pins for her just because she has also given me traders here and there so it works out=)

Beautiful collection!
I love your Cinderella pins, and Pocahontas was undoubtedly one of my favourite movies for a number of years, thankfully I haven't gotten into collecting Pocahontas pins yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back