• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Princess Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Princess Collection
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
My favorite Disney characters are the princesses; specifically Ariel, Snow, Aurora, Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella, & Jasmine. My main collection is Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs but I decided to have small collections of my favorite princesses. I grew up watching the Disney princess movies along with the classic Disney films. My favorite characters were always the female leads in the movies. I'm debating whether or not I want to collect the pins of my favorite leading ladies from when I was a kid. I loved Jane, Esmeralda, and Meg growing up as well. Anyways, Tangled is my current favorite movie which is why the the sun flag is painted on the corkboard. All the princesses are on the purple background and my Rapunzel/Tangled pins are in the sun. I plan on collecting all the open edition Rapunzel pins and might collect the few limited edition pins I really like. I was going through family Disney photos from when I was a kid. All the pictures were taken at Walt Disney World. I was 5 or 6 when they were taken.

13zz9fd.jpg

that's such a lovely idea for displaying your pins! I especially love how one of your Ariels are sitting on a bit of the sun! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back