• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ratatouille pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ratatouille pin collection

ethanwa

New DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is just one of my many collections. I ALMOST have all of the known Ratatouille pins. I consider any pin that has any character from the movie in it a pin that needs to be in the collection.

I'm still missing 10 pins that I know of. My main holy grail pins right now (there are 2 of them) are PinPics #'s 55794 & 60942.

Take a look:

rat-big1.png

Last edited:
Very nice Ratatouille collection! You have some really nice pins so far. Good luck with the rest of them.

Great job! there are a lot more than I thought!
Random thought: the pin right in the middle of the page with Remy and Linguini is funny. Well, Linguini's nose is funny because it's so big, and the way he is positioned, and the way Remy is positioned under it..... Yeah.....

I sent out requests for the ones that have traders for it. I will contact you if I get any! Great collection! we used to collect Chefs... so Remy was in the middle of that collection! Good luck on the last 5!

Just got 3 of my 5 grails! Just a few more to go to complete my collection!

Both of these are from Japan. The one where he is carrying cheese is limited to 110 pieces:

grail23.jpg

This is a Cast Member pin. Somehow one of them got the pin to say "Remy" on it and I was able to get it. SCORE!

grail1.jpg

wow, how fun! I also didn't know there were so many pins and yet not enough. wow you can do some fun stuff with that collection....suggestion...perhaps keep an eye out for some sorta kitchen themed cork board--they are out there, and then do a nice display and hang it in your kitchen!! how fun. crap now I wanna do that, but I already collect 55 themes. so I wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back