• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Small 8 yr Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Small 8 yr Collection

Rob_Bob

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a lurker for years. I finally have the confidence now to post my small collection. Over the years I have collected from walt disney world, disneyland, and disney store. Here is my collection.
February 2011 061.jpgFebruary 2011 062.jpgFebruary 2011 063.jpgFebruary 2011 064.jpgFebruary 2011 065.jpgFebruary 2011 066.jpgFebruary 2011 067.jpgFebruary 2011 068.jpgFebruary 2011 069.jpgFebruary 2011 075.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. My collection is a little of everything. Not really a dedicated theme. I just returned from Walt Disney World last week and it rejuvenated my pin collecting bug.

And yes Pauly88 is correct, the Master Gracey opens up to show the 4 strecthy portraits.

Again, Thank you all.

I guess I never thought of it that way, but the Pirate Coins are my theme. It was easy to keep up with since I collected them when they came out. I have not added one in years since the Pirate movies are not that hot (that should change this summer). Now looking back, I missed one. So the hunted is for one from 2007. Thanks
Pin Pics 58189

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back