• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My small, slooooowly-growing Minnie Mouse collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small, slooooowly-growing Minnie Mouse collection

Powerline's Number 1 Fan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm not very active on here--I'm more of a lurker--but I've been into Disney pins on and off since early 2010. I haven't obtained any new pins lately (I'm expecting some from my recent trade auction soon, though!), but I did just reorganize my tiny Minnie Mouse canvas display, which is now full! So I thought I'd share. :)

20170321_145447.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful! I have a Minnie pin. PM me your address and I will send it to you. I'd love for her to go to someone who collects Minnies.

I like your Minnie collection! The Mickey and friends characters often get forgotten. I have a couple of Minnies with my Mickeys. Not really one of my main collections, but I love them just the same. :tigger:

You have some really nice Minnie pins! I have a huge Minnie pin collection. I love Minnie pins! But you really have some nice ones there. A few I really would have loved to have! :) Good luck on growing the collection.

Thanks, everyone!

I like your Minnie collection! The Mickey and friends characters often get forgotten. I have a couple of Minnies with my Mickeys. Not really one of my main collections, but I love them just the same. :tigger:

Thanks! Mickey and friends have some of my favorite pins--so many of them are so well done. I find it can be hard to find people trading them sometimes, though, because they aren't very good traders for most, haha.

Very cute! I like the ones at the bottom where she's wearing fancy dresses!

Thanks, Erin. :) Those are some of my favorites, too. They're from a collection called Minnie's Flowers, and I've been searching for the last 5 for a long time.

You have some really nice Minnie pins! I have a huge Minnie pin collection. I love Minnie pins! But you really have some nice ones there. A few I really would have loved to have! :) Good luck on growing the collection.

Thanks! I love Minnie, too. I have seen some of your collection and you have some beautiful pins!

Thanks! Mickey and friends have some of my favorite pins--so many of them are so well done. I find it can be hard to find people trading them sometimes, though, because they aren't very good traders for most, haha.

I think that it's because there are SO many of them they are less attractive to collectors who want to complete a collection. But a nice focused collection can be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back