• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My sports cards for your pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sports cards for your pins

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello friends.

I have a very nice collection of sports cards and I would like to sell / trade some of them for pins. I have invested quite a lot of money in pins and I also have a ton of money in sports cards. Pin are the hot item on my plate now so I am looking to sell/trade some of my cards to keep my pin addiction going.

I have all sports and all of my cards are Mint condition. I have everything from single cards to sets. If you are interested, I am giving great deals.

I will give you a recent example of a deal I just did. I had a 1948 Bowman Sammy Baugh Card currently worth $475.00 and I traded it for about $250.00 in pins. A fair deal for both parties. All of my cards are older, no new junk.

If there are specific players or teams you like, let me know as I would love to trade.

Send me a PM if interested and we can go from there. If I were to List everything, it would take pages and days to list it all.

I hope I can trade with someone. If you have kids in sports, this may be right up your alley. Again, I am being more than fair in my trades.

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.

iamdisneydan
TBGITB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back