• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My Third Priority Box :) I am spoiled !!

ZAPPED! My Third Priority Box :) I am spoiled !!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
This is the third time that I get a Priority Mail Box while expecting a regular LBE for a trade.

First time was Linda (minpintrader), second time was Cindi (Truckinallngt) and now .... :: drum roll please ::

The one and only, the wonderful, Debby & Greg !!

What was inside my box? In addition to 2 sweet Tink pins for our trade, they sent me the lovely Ariel litho/pin.

The colors are so much more vivid in person, it is so gorgeous. My daughter's eyes grew wide open and when the initial surprise passed, she asked : "Mommy, are we going to get more like this one?"

Thank you so much Debby & Greg! Hubby found one of cars dead this afternoon and I was having a somewhat down day, but your kindness totally brightened my spirits

What a great surprise and a wonderful pick me up on a day you really needed it.
Isn't it amazing how that happens when you need it most.
Donna