• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My wife calls me, and asks, "What is 'Ninja-Zapped'?"... LOL

ZAPPED! My wife calls me, and asks, "What is 'Ninja-Zapped'?"... LOL

norlando319

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Yes, my lovely wife is getting kind of used to "Christmas in the mailbox again" days. She called me at work a few days ago, and asked me what "Ninja Zapped" means. She knows ZAPs, but this was a new term for her. :lol:

I had to explain that my new friend Mike decided to ZAP me with a couple of awesome Ursula pins, because he is just that kind of crazy guy! The "Ninja" part comes from his screen name HightopNinja (translated, it means "one who plays basketball while shrouded in the mists of secrecy" - AKA "you can't see me, but I am still going to dunk on you!").

She just smiled that little "You people are all crazy!" smile she has, when I start discussing HER pin collection... (No, REALLY! It's HER collection. I have NOTHING AT ALL to do with it!) ;-)

Thank you very much, Mike. When I saw you zapping people on both sides of the DocFish/Zagales war, I had no idea you were going to be drawing non-combatants into the field of fire! :nono: You are an evil man!

2014021195194931_zps6ff1cf0d.jpg

:lol:! That is awesome- it's fun to explain forum going-ons to our dear friends and family... It makes us just a little more craz- er - special in their eyes ;P

Congratulations on the lovely new zaps and so awesome of hightopninja!! :hsd:

Awesome pins, congrats!! Mike is on a roll and he also coined his own kind of zap.... The Ninja Zap!! :lol::lol:

Way to go Mike!!!

Awesome pins, congrats!! Mike is on a roll and he also coined his own kind of zap.... The Ninja Zap!! :lol::lol:

Way to go Mike!!!

Heck, I am the Grailslayer and I don't have my own named zap. :( That is very impressive!!! Mike has figured out how to make a big impression in a very little time!!! Congratulations Nick!!!

Heck, I am the Grailslayer and I don't have my own named zap. :( That is very impressive!!! Mike has figured out how to make a big impression in a very little time!!! Congratulations Nick!!!
This right here..yeah that made my night.

I have been accumulating a list of people I need to zap. (that's right, need to), so Zagales and Doc, once I have my RAK stuff in the mail, I'm going to need some more addresses. :) Never would've thought zapping would be the biggest thing I got from this forum, but it is what it is. :)

This right here..yeah that made my night.

I have been accumulating a list of people I need to zap. (that's right, need to), so Zagales and Doc, once I have my RAK stuff in the mail, I'm going to need some more addresses. :) Never would've thought zapping would be the biggest thing I got from this forum, but it is what it is. :)

I have often said that zapping is a very selfish thing to do. I love the feeling I get when I zap somebody that special something and it makes their day!!! You just figured it out much sooner then I did. :lol:

I have often said that zapping is a very selfish thing to do. I love the feeling I get when I zap somebody that special something and it makes their day!!! You just figured it out much sooner then I did. :lol:

I couldn't agree more. My wife and I were discussing this very thought just yesterday!

I couldn't agree more also, it warms my heart to know I could make someones day just a little brighter.
That's funny Alex, Me and my wife were just talking about it also the other day...lol.

I'm waiting for a pin right now to come in so I can grail zap another deserving person (Hmmmm....wonder who it could be....:naughty:)

Hey Zen Master Mike, I was wondering if you could train me in the ways of the Ninja Zap? :bowdown: Would I get to wear a Ninja suit and carry a sword? :lol::lol:

Hey Zen Master Mike, I was wondering if you could train me in the ways of the Ninja Zap? :bowdown: Would I get to wear a Ninja suit and carry a sword? :lol::lol:

Oh but Tony..you were the one. The one to teach me the ways of zapification. To learn from me, would that not be the master learning from the student?

We are Ronin. No longer beholden to masters. We must strike fast and without hesitation. We are Ninja, and the ZagFish team must be crushed. :)

(P.S. We only get to wear ninja suits if the wives aren't around..I fear the look of bemusement/sympathy/why did I marry this guy from them.)

Can't we just stat calling all ZAPs Ninja Zaps? :) Congrats! I love the one with her and the 'crystal' ball.

I'm still a little out of the loop with this zap war thing though, haha.

Back