• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Name that Disney Movie!

Name that Disney Movie!

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I was inspired to start this game after someone used a word in their post that you don't hear very often. So, here it is!

Name that Disney Movie!

I will post a catch phrase/quote/unique saying pulled from a Disney movie and you guess what movie it is from! And just as some added fun, also name the character that said it! :) The person that guesses right then posts the next quote! Have fun and get creative with it!

Here is the first one:

"Toddler Fodder"

I had to check on youtube as Im sure its twitch the bug guy as watched the film last night.

Really??? Maybe I'm wrong then but I really thought it was Chunk (the rock guy).... I'll have to check when I get home.

Oh well, let's move on. You do a quote now! :)

Really??? Maybe I'm wrong then but I really thought it was Chunk (the rock guy).... I'll have to check when I get home.

Oh well, let's move on. You do a quote now! :)

You're right! I just youtubed it as well and it was the bug guy!

Back