• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Naughty & Nice Stitch Collection- Finished! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute! I love the one in the middle. The layout is nice and allows for more pins to be added, if, you know, you find you just want some more

That is so cute Brandy!! Love the middle pin you chose, so adorable of him! I don't think I've seen that one before ^_^ Thanks so much for sharing and can't wait to see the end result!

the badness level jumbo is one of the best Jumbos I have. Looking great so far Brandy. Im putting up a sale thread that has a few stitch in it that might look nice on your board (shameless plug lol)

Thanks Kayla and Danny!

I put glued on a sparkly border and now have a frame! I will update with new pics once the glue dries.

Status
Not open for further replies.