• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need a comparison if someone has these Frozen 2 pins

Need a comparison if someone has these Frozen 2 pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hoping someone can help here, as I have a question about two Frozen 2 pins! :) I have the Premiere group pin, and the picture is the same illustration as the DLP Group pin. Well, the PinPics picture of the DLP pin looks very similar to the premiere pin. My question . . . anyone have both who could post a picture of them side-by-side? I would love to figure out if I really want to try to get the DLP pin or not. If they are too similar, maybe I don't, but I'd love to see a picture of them both to decide! :)

Here is the Premiere pin (from PTD):

52108_big.jpg

Here is the DLP pin from PinPics (can't get the image link to embed):

Thanks for any help!
Elizabeth

I don't have the one you do , however I do have the DLP version . It's really big for a standard OE pin
If no-one else gets back to you I can post a pic of mine Thursday , working all day tomorrow and I'd need to find it (Behind on my pin sorting)

Back