• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Feedback on Framed Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Feedback on Framed Gift

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I would LOVE some feedback on this frame that I am working on for Christmas....

Let me know what you think before I poke through my picture lol. If you see how I can move the pins around or whatever you see that I may be able to change.. Please let me know...

Thanks so much!!

I have taken two pics... One with low light and the other with greater light. The picture is B&W so you can see the color of the pins better....
IMG00107-20101224-1104.jpg
IMG00106-20101224-1102.jpg

I like it. Maybe the matte should have some color to it. Other than that, I like that the picture is black and white. It makes the pins pop. This also makes me hungry. I should get food.

Welp its wrapped... I have to say I am not super excited about how it turned out... I know mom will be QUITE excited so thats all that matters. I think I might end up pulling it apart at some point and re-doing it. Thanks for the feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back