• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help adding a new sale thread

Need help adding a new sale thread

Carolilol

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all ! I have been on this forum for a while but not very active. I have tried to post threads but it seemed I couldn't so I gave up.
I am having a major ordeal and need to say goodbye to most of my pins so I figured I would post them for sale here as I will sell my pins lower than market value and would rather have them go to actual pin collectors and not reseller. You all seem to love pin trading as much as I do so I want to do it here.
But when I go in the sale thread I cannot post a new thread to put my pins up for sale.
What can I do to post them up ?

Thanks a lot,
Caroline

You need to have a minimum of 30 posts before the sales/trade forums will allow you to start a thread

Back