• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help checking if California LEs are real or fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help checking if California LEs are real or fake

Gelatoni

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Came back from Pin Trading Night in HKDL and have 3 LEs from California that I got without card backs. If anyone has real versions of these pins or pins in their respective series, I would love help checking for authenticity.

Pin 74010 DSF - Character Star -Stitch
Black part of Stitch on the star extends on to ear. Looking at pics online, it seems that the star should be indented but mine feels completely smooth. Back lettering also seems a bit off.
5IuP1nt.jpg
fIQisSL.jpg

Pin 39572 DLR Cast Exclusive - 50 Magical Moments
Nothing feels off for me but wanted to check anyway since I'm already creating this post.
kmV63ke.jpg
fPJRcZQ.jpg

Pin 5644 DLR - Electrical Parade Blue Fairy Float
Pin is a bit thin.
FohdPgh.jpg

aytRIPU.jpg

Don't know how to make the pics smaller but I guess bigger makes it easier to look for issues with the pin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back