• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Help Matching Pins To Thier Original Card

Need Help Matching Pins To Thier Original Card

leannagradecki

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I am new to the group and I have a question.
How do I match Disney Pins to thier original Backer card?
I have some pins that I took off the card to display the pins, unfortunately, i did not label the card and now I am purging my collection and can't seen to match up the pin to the backer card. Please help!

You can check various databases to see if they have the UPC/SKU listed for the particular pin

If the cards have FAC #... They may match FAC# on the pins
Yes, That I have found to be accurate.
I was more wondering if I have a card with an FAC#, I was hoping to type that number from the card and have a photo pop up of which pin that is so I don't have to look at every pin to match the card.
Thanks so much for the help.

The same FAC might be on multiple pins of the same series (indicating they were made at the same time in the same factory), so it may not be best to use FAC other than to narrow the options.

You can also type the UPC directly in Google and get results. You can limit it to one website by adding site:www.pinpics.com or site:whatever to the search field.

Thanks!

Thanks!

You can type the UPC # into PinPics and if someone has added it to the listing it will come up.

One problem is that some people put spaces in but in the beginning the spaces were taken out.