• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Need help with accepting pin mail for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Need help with accepting pin mail for me

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This might be a long shot but I need some help. Im going to WDW in the end of March, beginning of April to celebrate my birthday there.

Now Im in search of someone who would be willing to do me a huge favor.

I would love to make some trades with people who dont ship international. So I want to know if anyone would be willing to accept pin mail for me and save them for me for when I come in march? Preferably someone who lives in Orlando or could meet up with me there to deliver my stuff in person.

I know this is a huge thing to ask for but I hope Im lucky enough to find someone.

If I dont find anyone in Orlando I would be happy with anyone helping. Maybe they could pack everything up in a box and have it shipped to my hotel as I arrive? But of course it would be easier (and more fun) if we can meet up.

Any takers?

If someone in Florida does not want the job of accepting multiple packages but would rather get one package for you. I can collect them and then send all at once. I am in California

Hi Elin!
Pm me. I’m in Texas but I have a very good pin friend in Orlando who I’m sure would be happy to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If someone in Florida does not want the job of accepting multiple packages but would rather get one package for you. I can collect them and then send all at once. I am in California
Hi Elin!
Pm me. I’m in Texas but I have a very good pin friend in Orlando who I’m sure would be happy to do it.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you to both of you! I will keep trying bit more to find someone that can meet up but if notI will be in contact!

I am not in Orlando but go often enough. I am only 2.5 hrs away. My birthday is also end of March I would be willing to help

Well if you think you would be able to come the week we are there this might work! My birthday is March 30th so we will rent a house and invite everytone that want sto come for the weekend and celebrate with us. Im turning 40 and all I want is to celebrate my birthday at Disney! We will leave the kids at home in Sweden and enjoy a grown up trip! Drink around the world! LOL

Well if you think you would be able to come the week we are there this might work! My birthday is March 30th so we will rent a house and invite everytone that want sto come for the weekend and celebrate with us. Im turning 40 and all I want is to celebrate my birthday at Disney! We will leave the kids at home in Sweden and enjoy a grown up trip! Drink around the world! LOL

You going to be there for the Star Wars half marathon? I’ll be running it, so if you are I might be able to help out.

You going to be there for the Star Wars half marathon? I’ll be running it, so if you are I might be able to help out.
Thanks for offering. However I will leave the day before. Can only get one week of work and my birthday is the weekend before the race. But if you get there a few days before let me know1 We oculd at least meet up and say hi!

MixedWolf did offer to be my mailbox so it will all work out anyway.

We will end up getting there Friday, and probably wind up running through the parking lot at WWoS like the typical late Miamians we are to get to the expo before it closes to get our packets because running partner can’t get time off to leave work early like I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be a long shot but I need some help. Im going to WDW in the end of March, beginning of April to celebrate my birthday there.

Now Im in search of someone who would be willing to do me a huge favor.

I would love to make some trades with people who dont ship international. So I want to know if anyone would be willing to accept pin mail for me and save them for me for when I come in march? Preferably someone who lives in Orlando or could meet up with me there to deliver my stuff in person.

I know this is a huge thing to ask for but I hope Im lucky enough to find someone.

If I dont find anyone in Orlando I would be happy with anyone helping. Maybe they could pack everything up in a box and have it shipped to my hotel as I arrive? But of course it would be easier (and more fun) if we can meet up.

Any takers?

I think we traded once before. Send me a pm and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back