• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need opinion about 2673 Ariel ProPin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need opinion about 2673 Ariel ProPin

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
So I need everyone's opinion about Pin 2673: ProPin - The Little Mermaid Set (#2 - Ariel Profile)

I always thought it was fine until the other day I looked at the back and it read differently then what pinpics says.
So pinpics says on the back it says "ProPin Germany, © Disney, #2."

Mine says "ProPin :) Germany, © Disney". There is no #2 and it has a :)??

Here are some photos but don't pay too much attention to the yellowness of the photo because I had a yellow light.

ariel1.jpg

ariel3.jpg

It's still a beautiful pin but I was thinking of trading it and now I'm not too sure...Let me know what you all think.
Thanks for reading!

if you can clearly read the markings and it feels heavy and not hollow it should be legit and off pin pics it says The back reads, "ProPin Germany, © Disney, #2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back