• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID NEED plus Help with a old Pin :)

PIN ID NEED plus Help with a old Pin :)

Flo0711

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Pin fans :) I'm from Germany and need your professional help. I have a rare pin and have no idea of the price. I only found 1 listing on Ebay for around $150 but with the original packaging. Maybe someone can help me :) Thanks for help!

Greetings from Germany

PS: i'll try to upload a Pictures. Need a little bit time xD

Solution

Pin 49631 JDS - Pooh & Bees - Yellow Door - Fukuoka Anniversary​

PinPics

Front Description
This pin commemorates the anniversary and Grand Re-opening of the Disney Store Fukuoka Mitsukoshi, Japan which originally opened in 1997. Similar to 5494.
I hope,anyone can help me :)
f298c88cb43babfaf3feba359241747f.jpg
62ef411db1387e328b9384cb658208ac.jpg
06bcdb973bc1b90a222b77bd48b9db24.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 21121210G mit Tapatalk

Pin 49631 JDS - Pooh & Bees - Yellow Door - Fukuoka Anniversary​

PinPics

Front Description
This pin commemorates the anniversary and Grand Re-opening of the Disney Store Fukuoka Mitsukoshi, Japan which originally opened in 1997. Similar to 5494.

Solution
Thank you ☺️ How could I determine the price for this? Unfortunately, I only found one offer for around $150 but with the original packaging. Do you have an idea ?

Thank you ☺️ How could I determine the price for this? Unfortunately, I only found one offer for around $150 but with the original packaging. Do you have an idea ?
I have no idea how much this pin is worth. I think it is worth considerably less than the $120 being asked
for it. On PinPics there are only 3 people wanting it and 2 people are trading it which to me means it is
not a highly desired pin. I could be wrong. Sorry.

Back