• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Need some help please on Pirates series!

VINYL Need some help please on Pirates series!

lemec

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ok, so I took my son to D-Street for the first time tonight because I know he has a shot to find a chaser there...so, he buys two boxes, ya, I know, long shot...well he gets the chaser Barbosa!! Now here's the issue...it didn't come with his hat! He was offered to exchange it for another new one, but I knew it wouldn't be the chaser! The extremely helpful lady at the store offered to pull a new one from a fresh case before they shuffle it, the only problem is, there is no case layout online! So, can someone tell me please where the chaser is in the case! Thanks guys! Tomorrow is our last night at WDW, hopefully someone can help us out.

My husband has this figure and we found that attachments like hats are wrapped in a clear plastic bag. Sometimes they get stuck or crammed in the corners of the foil packaging. Perhaps it's still there. Hope you can find it.

Back