• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Some Opinions - I am not a Collector :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Some Opinions - I am not a Collector :)

Pingringo

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, first off I want to introduce myself. My name is Mark, I am from Orlando, and am the husband of an ex DCM (did I use that right :p ?). I am not a pin collector, but I respect anyone who has a passion for collecting, and I completely understand the chase. That being said I have tried to educate myself a little on the culture here before barging in here looking like too much of a buffoon. So here is our story; We are both currently in the process of getting things in order to buy our first house! exciting news, but that requires large amounts of money. I am in the process of selling off things that we have no need for to add to the growing funds. In my hunt for items, I came across these pins that I really don't know much about. Honestly I am sure they arent particularly fancy considering I read there are somewhere in the number of 60,000 different pins? Jeez! I have check on different sites including EBAY, but I seem to get conflicting prices... and now I have come to get educated by people who seem to know a thing or two about these. Ideally if I could get an expectable selling price for each pin, you guys would be my new best friends! Not just the price, though... I wouldn't mind a little education on them as well. I am always open to learning new things!

So, here is my ghetto display board of all the lanyard pins I have:

2cnxdee.jpg

And here are the last 5:

2w7hd7b.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, for your help I will allow yous guys here first crack at them, if any are even desierable for collectors like some I've seen on here! That being said, I know I can't sell until I have met all of the requirements of the forums (10 days and 30 posts), but this isn't a rush job.

Look forward to meeting you all!

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back