• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Canvases - Fantasia and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - UPDATED 8/20/21: Mail day!

New Canvases - Fantasia and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - UPDATED 8/20/21: Mail day!

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone!

So it's been forever since I've checked in (I looked and my last posts were in 2019!), but I got spurred on again by the release of the new Fantasia/Dance of the Hours pin set at the Disney Store. I had contemplated a Fantasia figural pin collection for a while and picked up a few pins to that effect, but never really took the plunge because it was next to impossible to get any where I live. Even our Hot Topics up in Canada didn't carry the Boxlunch Fantasia pins that came out a while ago. But the new set piqued me, which in turned piqued me to do something I'd been meaning to for a while. Grabbing some canvases from Michael's, I made some boards for my new Fantasia collection and my old 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea figural collection.

Here they are in the raw...

Not exactly great works of art (I'm more of an illustrator than a painter) but they'll do.

The Fantasia board with pins...

A small collection right now, but it might grow, who knows? Incidentally, I am interested in the Boxlunch pins if anyone has spares!

And my 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea collection...

As you can see, it's also supplemented with Little Mermaid and various other marine Disney characters. I don't have an especial love for Little Mermaid, but it works with 20,000 Leagues

Last edited:
ROCK & ROLL - GREAT JOB.

I wish I could make these for my collections!

Thank you for sharing!

Thank you everyone!

I made another one for the rest of my 20,000 Leagues/Jules Verne collection...

I tried to make it more-or-less resemble a metal plate from the Nautilus.

Now I just need some wall space to put them up!

Mail day!! I found an online dealer with some Loungefly Fantasia pins at a reasonable price, so I added them to my collection...

My collection is starting to look fairly respectable!