• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Designer DFDC Pin set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Designer DFDC Pin set!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi everyone! Like everyone else and their mother I would love to have the new Disney Fairytale Designer Collection pins!

image by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Now we know they exist, but there is the possibility of them being d23 expo exclusives! :cry: :anxious:

Being on the other side of the country I won't be able to go if that is the case. I missed out on both designer collections before, and I don't want to miss this one!

Im still hoping they'll release them online so everyone has a chance to get them!!

My must haves from this set are Rapunzel/Flynn, Ariel/Eric, and Belle/Beast.

The most popular ones, I know. :facepalm:

Well thank you for looking! Pm me if you think we can work something out! :x: :x: :wiggle: :anxious:

Last edited:
If this is a D23 expo exclusive... Would anyone who is going be interested in a co-op? Especially if they allow 2pp?

The original designer princess set cost $199 and that was for 10 pins. The Designer Villains set originally cost $150..

I'm guessing this set will be somewhere around there? :dunno:

Last edited:
I originally thought they would be separate pins for the princes and princesses, which would be 10 pins, so I had more $$ set aside for them. Now I'm hoping the price will be closer to the villains price and then I will be able to get two sets... cross your fingers!! I don't wanna make any pre-trades and jinx it. This is all assuming they are sold at D23 like the original set.

Now thats a Snow White pin I would really want!
I know! They're all so nice! :)
I originally thought they would be separate pins for the princes and princesses, which would be 10 pins, so I had more $$ set aside for them. Now I'm hoping the price will be closer to the villains price and then I will be able to get two sets... cross your fingers!! I don't wanna make any pre-trades and jinx it. This is all assuming they are sold at D23 like the original set.
That would have been awesome! But I love the artwork for the lithos, so I'm thrilled that that's what the pins look like. :)

Oh I am crossing my fingers and toes, arms, legs... For this set!!!! If you hear anything please let me know! :)

When does this event occur-dates
I'm not quite sure. If its to be released at the expo, then it will be sometime next weekend. Most likely Friday? I want to say?

If they are going to be released online then I have no idea. :(

I would still keep the money you had set aside set aside lol Not only are princesses way more popular than villains, but these pins include the princesses AND the princes. So I'm expecting these pins to end up down the line somewhere in the $2000's, nowhere around the DV's $1000 (even though I wish these would stay at $200 :lol:).

Good luck everyone trying to get them, I really want the same 3 you want Maya, but it's a dream I'm already losing hope in...why congest the Sale/Wanted thread with another one of my own haha xD

Matt... Think retail.. :lol: You're already thinking secondary market prices. We know those will be bad. ;) :facepalm:

and I think we all need this right now:

tumblr_m5xt16ire51rwc22ao1_500.gif

I'm trying to remain optimistic. :x:

oh god...im so excited and nervous and sad and happy and all these emotions at the same time...i can not wait for friday >_< gah! i hope i can get the set, thats the only reason I am going >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back