• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The Mother Gothel doll looks pretty good. I think the face on Charlotte looks a wee bit strange though lol.

TinkerBell looks awful! Poor thing.

And why do Ariel's sisters all have the same hair? I loved their unique hair styles!

Thanks for the finds! Hopefully the Disney Store will have these available for sale soon. I'm still waiting for the new Mini Princess sets to appear on the site.

I want Mother Gothel ASAP!!!! First Ursula, now Mother Gothel & Charlotte! Perhaps we might get Maleficent, and Cinderella and Snow White's Step Mothers later on. Though I would only like a Maleficent doll, the Step mothers are ugly hahaha.

Gothel looks great! I need to replace Flynn (his arm kept coming off and then he ran away from home) and Maximus (apparently a 45 pound child cannot step on him and expect him to stand. Who knew?) and would love to add her to my list.

IMO the overdid Charlotte's eyes. A little crossing would make her look kooky not crazy.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! Thank goodness these are all open edition play dolls, so anyone interested in them should be able to get them! I'm also looking forward to the Mother Gothel doll, and I plan on buying her to go with my Disney Villainess doll collection (though, I still need to get the deluxe Ursula from the late 1990s). She looks amazing! I am interested to see how far Disney will go with making villains play dolls for TDS. Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella never have had proper dolls made for them, though there are good marketing reasons not to (Lady Tremaine is quite severe and not as glamorous or dramatic as Queen Grimhilde or Maleficent, and the stepsisters are just not pretty. Drizella and Anastasia would require unique head sculpts to be developed, which costs money. Overall, I think Disney does not think they would sell well.). That said, I would buy the Tremaines.

I agree: poor Charlotte! The doll needs her eyes repainted, but otherwise looks good (nice hair, cute play doll rendition of her dress & tiara). I think they've released a similar Mermaid mini-doll pack before... and yes, Ariel's sisters had the "identical" look then, too, so they more resembled the Disney princesses in mermaid form (Adella = Belle, Arista = Aurora...). As for Tinkerbell and friends, this looks like a repackaging of the other fairies doll set released last year that I bought from TDS (but this one is unfortunately missing Terrence). What I like about these dolls is that they are only about 5" tall, so they are much smaller than "standard" doll size (so they are only a bit taller than they would be in real life to us as pixies).

Last edited:
It looks like the Fairies Doll Set is actually the same as the one up for sale this Fall, and only recently sold out. I thought it looked familiar, and found the old product page, Disney Fairies Doll Set -- 5'' H -- 5-pc., whose product images have the same URL as the ones that TheOtherSteve found. I fact I ordered the set on Thanksgiving, and completely forgot about it (I know, it was only 2 weeks ago!). I retrieved it out of an unopened shipping box today, that I thought only had duplicate Animators' dolls.

I don't think Tinker Bell looks so bad. She is actually pretty cute, but has a dark red lip color that makes her look like a vampire who just had a meal. LOL. I will break out the dolls from the set and post some photos soon.

Last edited:
It looks like the Fairies Doll Set is actually the same as the one up for sale this Fall, and only recently sold out. I thought it looked familiar, and found the old product page, Disney Fairies Doll Set -- 5'' H -- 5-pc., whose product images have the same URL as the ones that TheOtherSteve found. I fact I ordered the set on Thanksgiving, and completely forgot about it (I know, it was only 2 weeks ago!). I retrieved it out of an unopened shipping box today, that I thought only had duplicate Animators' dolls.

I don't think Tinker Bell looks so bad. She is actually pretty cute, but has a dark red lip color that makes her look like a vampire who just had a meal. LOL. I will break out the dolls from the set and post some photos soon.

I forgot to tag the previously found images in my scanning program, so I wasn't sure if the Fairies set was new or not.

I just thought I should let you all know king triton is already available at the Disney store but for some reason they still don't sell him online

Wow! No kidding! I just did a google image search and found this picture. I guess it makes sense that they make a King Triton, since they previously released an Ursula doll with this play line. :) I wonder if Carlotta and Mother Gothel will also be found in retail stores before they are available online.

triton-charlotte-gothel-disney-store-doll-mu%C3%B1eco-la-sirenita-enredados-tiana-y-el-sapo-lottie-madre-the-little-mermaid-tangled.png

they'll be in stores. I saw them the other day in the backroom. I didn't see Gothel..at least not yet.
Wow! No kidding! I just did a google image search and found this picture. I guess it makes sense that they make a King Triton, since they previously released an Ursula doll with this play line. :) I wonder if Carlotta and Mother Gothel will also be found in retail stores before they are available online.

triton-charlotte-gothel-disney-store-doll-mu%C3%B1eco-la-sirenita-enredados-tiana-y-el-sapo-lottie-madre-the-little-mermaid-tangled.png

Mother Gothel Now Available Online At UK Disney Store Site

Mother Gothel is now available online at the UK Disney Store site, but they misspell her name in the product page and description, LOL. She is still not available on the US Disney Store site. From the UK product page:

Rapunzel Mother Gother

Item No. 411041858190P
£12.50

This Rapunzel Mother Gother doll looks like it's stepped straight off the screen. Features posable arms, legs and head.

Product Details
  • Rapunzel Mother Gother doll
  • Posable arms, legs and head
  • Classic gown
  • Presented in box
  • H33 x W15cm approx
  • Suitable for 3+ years
  • WARNING! Choking hazrd, contains small parts

Last edited:
Wow! Such good news for the UK folks! I guess it's only a matter of time until we can get her, too! :) Thanks for the heads-up! She looks great!

Last edited:
I went to Disney store to see if they had put any new dolls on stock and they did they had charlotte la bouff and the fairy godmother so I had to buy them there was also a genie doll but I wasn't able to buy him because I didn't have enough money :-( I wonder why they aren't putting them online yet

I went to Disney store to see if they had put any new dolls on stock and they did they had charlotte la bouff and the fairy godmother so I had to buy them there was also a genie doll but I wasn't able to buy him because I didn't have enough money :-( I wonder why they aren't putting them online yet
Thanks for the info, lisaDoll101! I will go to my local DS today to see what they have. And yes, sometimes the Disney Store makes new items available in stores before they are for sale online. Sometimes, as with some Princess Designer merchandise, the items are never made available online.

Rats! You guys just reminded me that I bought the more recent "pedestrian" versions of the Aladdin and Prince Eric dolls at my local retail store at least a month before those versions were sold online at TDS.com... I guess I know where I'll be going this weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back