• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New DLR Tiki Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New DLR Tiki Spinner

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Anyone trading this beauty?
dd2a79f1bc9dac2d6d591a993bdb979e.jpg

Please PM me if you have one or two available to trade (I’m looking to get a pair of them). I thought about making the trek down to DLR but with gas prices and the heat I much rather trade for it if possible. Thank you :)

Obtained! I resorted to buying on ebay for $30 a piece. Taking into account the $10 I would have spent on parking and the $20 on gas, it actually came out to be the exact same cost so I don’t feel too bad about the purchase.

I really wish DTD didn’t charge for parking after validation… it makes going down for a casual trip really unaffordable these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back