• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[NEW] DS EU: Mary Poppins 50th LE pin, 19th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
[NEW] DS EU: Mary Poppins 50th LE pin, 19th June

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Ready for the new LE pin release ? Here it is :
3794_cp_FWB_PoppinsPin_05062014IT.jpg

3794_cp_FWB_PoppinsPin_05062014b.jpg

The banner has been updated with the next release. A pin celebrating Mary Poppins 50th anniversary.

I love it ! and I'm definitely going to get it + an extra fro trade.
What do you think of it ?

Last edited:
Yes I saw this appear when I was buying the Lion King one and I love this one even more!! I really wanna try and get this one too

Yes Its nice (just as I said above) but the only new pins we get the last couple of releases are anniversary pins. Can't they just make some nice normal pins.
just remove the ''5th anniversary'' part and It would have been perfect (at least, that my opinion)

I just think it's gorgeous- I don't think I've seen many actual Mary Poppins pins myself! Mary Poppins is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time~~ I would love to get this one somehow..... *wishes* :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's up but I'm so torn whether to get it or not! Especially with Olaf dreams on there too now! Anyone want to trade for it?

Ok thanx I didn't order this pin as its my birthday Tuesday and I already brought 2 of the Mary poppins pins which I'm already in trouble with my partner for doing so lol the Mary poppins pin has now sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back