• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ New from So Cal ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ New from So Cal ~

~BlessedByFive~

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi There, my name is Wendy and I am new here. I am a wife to my husband amazing husband Michael and mom to five awesome kiddos. We just recently moved from Nor Cal to So Cal and so we did the Annual Pass thing since we dont really know anyone down here. Since, the kids have gotten into trading. Weve been to Disney about 10 times since the end of June when we moved here. We arent huge at it but we each have our own likes and continue to get more and more involved so I figured I should probably educate myself a bit into this new world :) Look forward to chatting and getting to know more about trading :wiggle:

Welcome to the forum, Wendy!

Your namesake is one of my favorite Disney characters, if you can't tell. :)

I'm guessing you collect Ariel, because of your avatar. Do you collect anything else, as well? Does your husband collect, or your kids?

Hi there, My kiddos and I are new to pin collecting, my husband doesnt collect LOL. I love anything Peter Pan specifically Wendy, Tink and Michael :) Ariel is my daughters Fav, Lightning DS#4's Fav, my other two boys love Pirates, and we also love Winnie the Pooh~ I love your Avatar BTW! Do you know if most of the members here are close to DL???

Last edited:
Hi there, My kiddos and I are new to pin collecting, my husband doesnt collect LOL. I love anything Peter Pan specifically Wendy, Tink and Michael :) Ariel is my daughters Fav, Lightning DS#4's Fav, my other two boys love Pirates, and we also love Winnie the Pooh~ I love your Avatar BTW! Do you know if most of the members here are close to DL???

Thank you! My avatar used to be a picture of Belle reading, but I recently changed it. :)

I happen to be close to the park (only about 20 minutes away), but not everyone is so lucky. Some people live closer to Disney World - other members are closer to the parks in Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Still others live nowhere near any park, and depend solely on PinPics and this forum to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back