• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New Gideon PTD LE 400 - Ends Sun 7/9/17 @ 6pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New Gideon PTD LE 400 - Ends Sun 7/9/17 @ 6pm Pacific

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
So.. I read somewhere on DPF that this was the first cat PTD in a long time (like.. over a year!). Gideon is up to no good, and it's up to you to stop him! Adopt him into a good home and be his conscience!

ENDS SUNDAY, JULY 9 @ 6PM PACIFIC (DISNEYLAND TIME)

giphy.gif

So.. here he is.. NOT on pinpics yet!

9smblzB.jpg

check my PinPics wants: watzshakinbacon

Main Pin Collections:

• Belle
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • Wall-E

Other pins of interest:

• fox characters (Robin Hood, Todd, fox villain from Pinocchio, etc)
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

Aww he's cute ! I'll try with these from your wants list please Pins 18605 DLRP Valentine's day Mickey and Minnie 2 pin set LE 2000
pin18605th200
and 25469 WDW Sweetheart hearts #2
pin25469th200
,Thanks from Sabrina.

Is it just me or is the paint on his right foot damaged? It looks like the paint is chipped out of it to me.

Is it just me or is the paint on his right foot damaged? It looks like the paint is chipped out of it to me.

Oh wow, great catch! I really didn't even notice that. If you're not really scrutinizing it, you can't tell.

However, to be completely transparent, here's a real close up of his foot.

c44a87aa8afb1dc58deaef3fbd8147d3.jpg

If you'd like any more pics, please lemme know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, great catch! I really didn't even notice that. If you're not really scrutinizing it, you can't tell.

However, to be completely transparent, here's a real close up of his foot.

c44a87aa8afb1dc58deaef3fbd8147d3.jpg

If you'd like any more pics, please lemme know!

If you have time, you might be able to take it to DSF and switch it out for a new one. They have let me do that before. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

If you have time, you might be able to take it to DSF and switch it out for a new one. They have let me do that before. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ok maybe! Idk if I'll be back in time to exchange it. Maybe this weekend if i can make it out, but I don't want ppl to get their hopes up.

IF THIS DOESNT WORK OUT, I'M HAPPY TO CLOSE THIS AUCTION EARLY (since I don't wanna auction off a damaged/ meh pin).

I'll bid

Pin 115028 Smiles, Smirks and Sneers Mystery Collection - Shere Khan ONLY

Pin 115021 Smiles, Smirks and Sneers Mystery Collection - Hades ONLY

Pin 120483 Belle Reading

Thank you for the bids! I'll just post a leaderboard now.

Leaderboard:
1) jprincess with 2 LRs (villain smirks hades and shere khan) and 1 OE (belle reading that I really want!).

2) teddy_ruxpin with 1 LE and 1 OE (both cute pins of Mickey and Minnie)

Note: I believe jprincess is in the US and teddy_ruxpin is in the U.K., so I have also taken location into account.

Auctions ends tomorrow!

Just to clear up any confusion,You could send it to a US address .The limited edition is a 2 pin set so technically it's three pins offered. They're listed separately on pinpics too.Thanks.

Just to clear up any confusion,You could send it to a US address .The limited edition is a 2 pin set so technically it's three pins offered. They're listed separately on pinpics too.Thanks.

Oh, thank you for the clarification on both the location and pins. In that case, the leaderboard will change to:

1) teddy_ruxpin
2) jprincess

Auction ends tonight at 6pm Disneyland time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back