• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New HKDL Tsum Tsum Icecream pins for trade!

New HKDL Tsum Tsum Icecream pins for trade!

crocokid

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New pins available at Hong Kong Disneyland. I am going to the park on June 24.

I can pick up the following pins for trade. ISO Finding Nemo pins. Thanks for looking :)

FB_IMG_1466664404728.jpg

FB_IMG_1466664415459.jpg

FB_IMG_1466666858464.jpg

FB_IMG_1466666865323.jpg

Photo credit: HoiKi Shum on Facebook

Heya! I don't have any Finding Nemo pins, but if you're willing, please look at my traders (pinpics ID: vixyish) to see if I have anything you might like for the tsum ice cream cone pins. (I love Mickeys that look like food!) :)

i would love the Duffy and ShellieMay glittery ships wheel pins if possible please ,i don't have any Nemo pins but could you take a look at my pinpics trade list in case you see anything ,my pinpics name is butterbear ,thanks.

Back