• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New Jerry Leigh Brave Merida Pins ends Weds 10/17 @ 10pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New Jerry Leigh Brave Merida Pins ends Weds 10/17 @ 10pm est

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have these two lovely pins for those that collect a brave and need to have them all. I really like the colorful Merida and bears pin, it's so much different than all others released so far.
All DPF auction rules apply, no Pm's, no cash offers, pin only bids please. Auction ends Wednesday at 10pm EST.

I dislike hidden mickeys, and pins that are upside down on trades/wants.

Pin 93148: Merida - Brave - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012
Pin 93149: Merida - Brave - Mischief Makers - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012

you know my likes, I love princesses, Bloved Tales, PODMs. My main collections are Ariel and Belle. I do collect Stitch but I'm trying to focus on pins where his teeth are not showing. I also like April fools day pins and favorite movies pets.

[/IMG]

Wow, nice! Yest hard, leader board:

1. Nursek8
2. Tie ---- Cheshirecat and docfish2u (I love the Ariel locket! And the Nemo pin, it's too close)

Ok here goes

Pin 12571: Disney Store - Lilo Kissing Stitch (Aloha)
Pin 78424: Disney Store Europe - Pirate Stitch on Treasure Chest
Pin 76734: Disney Store Europe - Sword in the Stone (Arthur/Wart & Merlin) Sword Series

Hmmm. Ok here is the current leader board :

1. Nursek8
2. Cheshirecat
3. DiDisneyqueenuk

* main reason is that princesses seem to tug at my heart more these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.