• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Limited Edition Nightmare Before Christmas Handbag Pin Book? PIC ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Limited Edition Nightmare Before Christmas Handbag Pin Book? PIC ADDED

GhostTrains

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am a big Nightmare fan and Have purchaed many Pieces form the bradford exchange so i got an exclusive offer to buy a custom Nightmare handbag. It is really for ladies but think it would make an awesome pin carrier for events and trading. It is $99 paypable in 4 installments or up front plus whatever shipping they charge. I am not selling this Glow in the dark bag. Im only offering to send you The info on how to get the bag through my exclusive offer.
If anyone is interested you can go to www.bradfordexchange.com/tnbcbag
Im not sure if you would need my reservation number to be able to order it but if you do just email me and ill send it to you.

Happy trades
kirk

Last edited:
It's so nice to see another Canadian here :)

Agreed! :wavey:

Don't want to hijack Kirk's thread (I really would like to see a pic of that purse!) but this makes me wonder if there are others...I'll take this over to Pin Trading with a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back