• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL New Medieval Set on Disneystore site

VINYL New Medieval Set on Disneystore site

vikoros

Top shelf!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have to say I am really disappointed in this set. When a cast member at my local Disney Store told me they were making a Medieval Vinylmation set my expectations soared... in completely the wrong direction. I was really hoping for something comparable to the Western set. Specifically, classic characters in medieval garb. There are a couple of neat ones from this set... I'll probably grab one or two, but definitely not until they go on clearance. Ho hum. Oh well.

I have to say I am really disappointed in this set. When a cast member at my local Disney Store told me they were making a Medieval Vinylmation set my expectations soared... in completely the wrong direction. I was really hoping for something comparable to the Western set. Specifically, classic characters in medieval garb. There are a couple of neat ones from this set... I'll probably grab one or two, but definitely not until they go on clearance. Ho hum. Oh well.

I completely agree!! I loved what they did with the western set, and would have loved to see the same from this one. Unfortunately once again they have another series that is just a moment away from being clearanced >.< I wish Disney would remember that the disney connection with designs is what drew a lot of us to Vinylmations. I'm not saying all of them need to have the characters, but series like these would be ten times more appealing with a little bit of disney on it other than the mold :dunno:

Back