• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks everyone! I just came home from a few days at Epcot.

I collect small sets, like Warhol Mickey, classic characters, attractions, and dated pins from each visit to both us resorts. Also special event pins, but my rule is that I had to be there.

I'll post pictures soon!

I got interested in the 8-bit style digital Disney set. I bought a ton of the blind boxes (ugh 15 x $15) and I'm missing Mickey. This one.

The search led me to this site, hoping that someone may have it to trade (or sell if that's allowed)
fe69c1463626783e332f7de6937d306a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Welcome Brad! Glad you decided to join us! :D I saw your post on the DPF FB page and I'm the one that directed you to our little forum :D

Hi, thanks everyone! I just came home from a few days at Epcot.

I collect small sets, like Warhol Mickey, classic characters, attractions, and dated pins from each visit to both us resorts. Also special event pins, but my rule is that I had to be there.

I'll post pictures soon!

I got interested in the 8-bit style digital Disney set. I bought a ton of the blind boxes (ugh 15 x $15) and I'm missing Mickey. This one.

The search led me to this site, hoping that someone may have it to trade (or sell if that's allowed)
fe69c1463626783e332f7de6937d306a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Yes, both trading and buying/selling are allowed here. I was going to link you to our Marketplace, but I see you've already found it - and even posted in the exact thread of which I was thinking. Good luck, I hope someone here has your pin - but just be patient, I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to you eventually, whether through a trade, purchase, or zap!

I see Pinpics user "carpentrygod" has the Digital Mickey pin for trade. I am able to provide a reference for carpentrygod, if you have any trade matches. He's a really nice trader. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back