• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Name Change Request Thread

It's been 20 years with this screen name, it's time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Ask and ye shall received. I'm sorry it took so long, but between a migraine from you-know-where and life ... yea, I was not about to make changes to anyone's account. Enjoy your new screen name.

Ask and ye shall received. I'm sorry it took so long, but between a migraine from you-know-where and life ... yea, I was not about to make changes to anyone's account. Enjoy your new screen name.
Yay! Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Hi!
Might I ask for a name change, too, please? With the new forum upgrade (which is great!), my username is one character too long for the side area -- so, I'd like to get a shorter user name.
I was thinking that GroguFan would be really great, if possible. Thanks so much!

@dancecats @starry_solo
Done and done! :)

Back