• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pin Releases - What do you think?

New Pin Releases - What do you think?

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Seems to be that a lot of the new releases are coming from Loungefly, Boxlunch, Pink al la Mode (PINK), and other sites. While they are pretty nice designs (WAY too many Mystery boxes for my taste), it seems that the PARK releases have dwindled down to almost nothing (here in the USA). The other Disney parks around the world have issued some great stuff but it seems that the USA pins are not being handled by the Parks for the most part.

Also, some great pins from DSSH, MOG, DEC, WDI if you are a CM. In my opinion the stuff that came out at the One Family Pin Event doesn't even compare with some of the other issued pins that have come out recently (look at the PALM Disney Villains stained glass releases).

What do you all think?

I don’t see as much a lack of releases cuz there are a lot of great rack pins available now (character clusters are great!, retro Disney channel pins) but I think the LE and mystery boxes are lacking in design quality for parks and DSSH, conveniently the ones available to the public. WDI is still making great pins dunno about DEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The monthly series pin releases are pretty nice (transformations and posters.). I have definitely seen past years with worse monthly series.

Also agree the OE character clusters are a nice series.

The shop Disney store's Mickey main attraction is also very nice.

But do those decent series match the variety and quality of other places? Not really... IMO

The monthly series pin releases are pretty nice (transformations and posters.). I have definitely seen past years with worse monthly series.

Also agree the OE character clusters are a nice series.

The shop Disney store's Mickey main attraction is also very nice.

But do those decent series match the variety and quality of other places? Not really... IMO

Posters still going? Never know when they release and I’m sure theyre gone same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back