• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pin trader in New Mexico

RachaelNunez

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello everyone! Iv'e just started pin trading about a year ago and have a small but growing collection. I'm totally addicted to pin trading now, but feel kinda lonely as I don't live very close to any of the parks (I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico). I wanted to ask, does anyone else on here live in New Mexico? Anyone live near Las Cruces? We have a big college community in my area of the state but not much else, so maybe some people travel here for college or for family visits.

If your traveling to New Mexico, or live here, please post a reply! I'd love to see how many traders are near me!

Not in NM (but have visited and it is truly beautiful countryside) but welcome to the Forum and to pin collecting!

Hello and welcome! I think the great thing about DPF is that many members don't live near the parks and we have a really great community to share our love for disney/ pin trading! I bet you'll be able to make some great trades here :]

Hello and welcome! I think the great thing about DPF is that many members don't live near the parks and we have a really great community to share our love for disney/ pin trading! I bet you'll be able to make some great trades here :]
So far I have been very impressed with the level of kindness and sense of community that this forum has. I love it here!

Hello! My favorites come from ACME/HotArt, and I love Tangled, Brave, Snow White, and princess Anna (or Frozen in general):D What about you?

ACME/HotArt has some incredible pins...good choice. I mainly collect the Cheshire Cat and the Chesie with other AIW characters. I also have several Stitch dressed as other characters pins. My favorite princess is a toss up between Belle and Rapunzel (Tangled was so darn cute.)

ACME/HotArt has some incredible pins...good choice. I mainly collect the Cheshire Cat and the Chesie with other AIW characters. I also have several Stitch dressed as other characters pins. My favorite princess is a toss up between Belle and Rapunzel (Tangled was so darn cute.)

I can't get over how cute Pascal is! I have a bearded dragon at home and he reminds me of him haha! :p Alice in wonderland is pretty awesome. I don't think I know what the "Chesie" is though, or is it the short name for the Cheshire Cat?

Hello everyone! Iv'e just started pin trading about a year ago and have a small but growing collection. I'm totally addicted to pin trading now, but feel kinda lonely as I don't live very close to any of the parks (I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico). I wanted to ask, does anyone else on here live in New Mexico? Anyone live near Las Cruces? We have a big college community in my area of the state but not much else, so maybe some people travel here for college or for family visits.

If your traveling to New Mexico, or live here, please post a reply! I'd love to see how many traders are near me!
Hi,
Amazingly enough... I also live in New Mexico... And even more amazing... Las Cruces. Let me know if you want to get together and trade!

Hi Rachel and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, my experience other then passing through was hiking in the mountains in Northern area...

Hi there! I also don't live near any park since I'm from Europe and not from France, so I know your pain! Welcome to the forum, hope you'll have a great time here. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back