• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW PINS ADDED - LEs, Racks, Retired, 2015 Hidden Mickeys + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PINS ADDED - LEs, Racks, Retired, 2015 Hidden Mickeys + More

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm redoing my sale thread and offering everything in USD now with shipping to be figured out upon amount of pins ordered. I think adding in the price to the pin was confusing in the end.

The prices listed on the pins or in the picture I hope is easily understood but if not please ask. :)

The first 4 pictures are mostly doubles I have so if you are needing two of a certain one I might have two or more.

pins-sale-01.jpg
pins-sale-02.jpg

pins-sale-03.jpg

pins-sale-04.jpg

pins-sale-05.jpg

pins-sale-06.jpg

pins-sale-07.jpg

*NEW PINS FOR SALE*
pins-sale-08.jpg

Shipping:

So the base price for one pin starts at $6.50 from Paris with tracking. (I am using the base Euros to Dollars conversion. It's not terribly different at the moment.)

Anything above that I will need to go to the post office and get a quote on. I do not charge more than the price of shipping and the paypal fee to cover the actual price of shipping.

Please check back I might be adding more depending on a few possible trades that are up in the air.

Last edited:
Pins on hold while getting shipping price:

Summer Anna, Summer Elsa, Frozen Heart, Flynn Rider, Stitch on Cupcake, Tiger Lily, Ariel, and Jasmine.

For anyone interested the Flynn and Stitch I have doubles of, so if you're interested they are still available at this point.

bump

Baymax pins are officially gone! I'm trying to edit the image but photobucket is giving me issues. Hard refresh and it might show up.

Last edited:
Thank you! :)

Also the castle is gone from the Dream Kingdom series is sold.

Still my edits aren't showing up on the images. Sorry about that. I might should just re photograph again or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back