• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New tangled pin display!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New tangled pin display!!!!

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My boyfriend traded for a custom tangled board that a guy was selling at the Disneyana show!!!! I LOVE it so much!!! It's a great way to display my dangle pins and collection and helps save room in my books.
Its a pretty good sized pin board I got MOST of my tangled pins on there...
I still have about half a page of pins in my book and all of my tangled PODMs still in the book as well.
Hope you guys like it as much as I do. :)

0292860B-44F9-400D-BA4D-549D2B2843D4_zpszjbaq9hi.jpg

I left a gap at the top in case they come out with any new tangled PTNs or PTDs and a gap at the bottom for my WDI tangled valentine dangle pin.
ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDD one of my FAVORITE parts of the board is that the tower is a PERFECT size for my tangled windows to the magic pin.

02877CE4-2D4B-4397-9838-7EA98725DF0C_zpsosrebfek.jpg

***UPDATE***

remember how I said I was leaving room on my board in case of new Ptn or PTDs? And how I already had a spot saved for my wdi valentine pin?
well good thing cause that sneaky blue pascal ptd came out and my wonderful boyfriend traded for my wdi valentine pin for me at the my d pins event while I was working!! So happy!!

pic of updated board.

513D0509-2920-4BCC-994B-4874D5F994FD_zpsiavr6j5l.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful collection!

I saw this guy selling on instagram!!! I love the boards so much!!! They are awesome!!!

Okay so I'm personally not usually a huge fan of pin boards, but this is pretty stupendous. And I love that you've organized them so neatly - this looks awesome!! <3

Okay so I'm personally not usually a huge fan of pin boards, but this is pretty stupendous. And I love that you've organized them so neatly - this looks awesome!! <3
I'm usually not into pin boards either but it was so sweet of my boyfriend to get one for me and it actually came out nice.
Yeah I have mild OCD. My books look the same as my board. Haha everything needs to be perfectly organized...

Wow, that looks great! Congrats! So are you going to get another one for the rest of your pins?

***collection update***
E72D22C7-ED2E-40A1-AF2B-9EDB9CADE87C_zpsrkojex8e.jpg

( oh no where did pascal go?!?! Hahaha. Ignore my jacked up cracked phone... >__<)

and also acquired this beauty this weekend from the my d pins trading event! Thanks to my boyfriends amazing trading skills. Hehee.
9E6FB4D5-9CE0-4CC6-8C6D-716F4BFD7F16_zpsc6bfxh2q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back