• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to Disney Pin Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Disney Pin Forum!

Vince Nguyen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! My name is Vince, I'm a college student located up in NorCal. I recently gotten into pin trading and have I digged myself into a giant hole LOL. I collect Stitch pins. Mostly interested in grails only. I have a decent collection and am starting to look into collecting sets such as the DLP Zodiac Set and the DLP experiment set. My girlfriend collects Tink and Rapunzel; mainly focusing on Tink for now. I also have a pinpics account @vinchenzol and a instagram account @disneypinduo_ . I'm excited to see what trades I can make through this forum!

Welcome to the Forum as well as Collecting. It is certainly a hobby that can grow fast. Don't hesitate to ask any questions as everyone is super friendly and always willing to help.

Welcome.

Not sure what part of NorCal you live in but if you enjoy trading or buying/selling we have a pin meet on Saturday 5/4

Our next NorCal Pin meet is SATURDAY, MAY 4, 2019 at Bronco Billys Pizza Palace in Fremont.

Pin Meet information:
Saturday, May 4, 2019
From 11 am until 4 pm
(Please note there is NO early admission)

PLEASE READ:
PLEASE PURCHASE FOOD AND DRINKS FROM BRONCO BILLYS WHILE ATTENDING THIS PIN MEET!! The owner of Bronco Billys let's us use his facility at no charge. To continue having our pin meets here in Fremont, it is vital that we buy food and drinks from Bronco Billys!!! THANK YOU!!

Also please remember that outside food and drinks are not allowed.

Place:
Bronco Billys Pizza Palace
41200 Blacow Road
Fremont, CA 94538

Parking: Lots of free parking!

Tables: NO RESERVED TABLES!! They are on a first come
basis. There is no charge for table use.

Food/Drink:
Remember NO outside food or drinks please!!

REMEMBER:
Please do purchase food and drinks from Bronco
Billys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back