• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to forum

Dizpinraider

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,
I have been collecting/trading for some time now and go to WDW often to trade and pick up what looks good for my collection. I am presently working on framing my pins and will try to show off some of my frames later when I can get some photos made of them. My favorite characters are Chip and Dale, especially Chip as Indiana Jones per my forum name. Hoping to connect with like collectors/traders on these boards and enjoy the company.

Hi and welcome!

Chip and Dale are two popular characters. Good luck in your search.

Since you like Chip dressed as Indiana Jones, do you collect Chip and Dale in their Rescues Rangers outfits?

Welcome fellow Chip and Dale collector! I also prefer Chip over Dale. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Every one is terribly friendly and always willing to help!

Welcome! We're looking forward to many posts from you - and seeing pictures of your beautiful collection (when you get the chance). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back