• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to pin trading

New to pin trading

TheAtomicDyno

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting to get into trading for a while so I decided to finally join a forum. Currently going to college in Worcester, Mass, and live in Texas when I'm not up there.
Working on a pinpics profile and it should be the same username as on here, excited to start trading/selling.

Howdy from another Texan!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up partner? What part of Texas? We're in Midland :) What do you collect?

If you ever want to trade, were dznycrzyfmly on all our social media channels and pin trading accounts. Happy to have you here.

What's up partner? What part of Texas? We're in Midland :) What do you collect?

If you ever want to trade, were dznycrzyfmly on all our social media channels and pin trading accounts. Happy to have you here.
I'm in Katy right now, and as for collecting I have a bunch of unfinished hidden mickey sets from when I really into pins. I want to try and complete the ones I like then trade for various other pins.

Hi! and Welcome!

Also wondering what you are looking for as far as hidden mickey pins. I am a big fan of hidden mickey pins and have a good number of hidden mickey traders... I started trading in 2014, so the hidden mickeys traders are from ~2014 onward.

Hi! and Welcome!

Also wondering what you are looking for as far as hidden mickey pins. I am a big fan of hidden mickey pins and have a good number of hidden mickey traders... I started trading in 2014, so the hidden mickeys traders are from ~2014 onward.
Most of the hidden Mickey pins are from around 2008-2016 since that's when I was last collecting. The ones I'm looking for now are any of the soda bottle series, the map icons, the fast pass ones and the Disneyland coupons. If any of y'all know anyone willing to trade on here it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! You'll enjoy it here -- and it's a really fun hobby! Lots of great traders here.
My sister and I might have some of those Hidden Mickey pins you're looking for. Feel free to check out our lists on either site (user names in my signature). We're always happy to trade.

Back