• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the pin trading world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the pin trading world!

princessarielftw

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am brand new to pin trading and I'm so excited to start. I recently started watching pin trading videos and fell down a very deep rabbit hole. I can't wait to get a good start on my collection. (mainly Ariel, Stitch, and Nightmare Before Christmas) I look forward to getting to meet people and grow my collection!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! We're happy to have you as part of our community. Remember, we all were new to pin trading at one point; if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure that someone will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back