• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins more new ones added 2/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins more new ones added 2/5

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jan POM
jan11.jpg

Feb POM
ph01.jpg

Steampunk pins
ph9.jpg

ph8.jpg

ph07.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! The top two pins are wonderful! Pure Tokyo Disney designs! But wait, they are coming out with the Steampunk series? Didn't Hong Kong already do those and isn't DLR/WDW going to have these too! What's going on Disney?

Another Pinocchio pin! Cant wait, he doesnt feature very often on pins. I suppose that can only be good for my pocket!

It is hard to believe they are releasing the steampunk pins in Japan now. Pin 71357 is the Stitch version of these and it was released in 2009. Why would Disney wait almost two years to release the same pins in Japan? And Hearts48 say they are going to do them in DLR & WDW too. All I can think of is that they want these to be permanent open editions?

When I was in Japan last Sept I saw lots and lots of pins that were previously released at DLR and WDW several years ago

I have the Steampunk Stitch from HKDL. This series is now going to be an open edition here at DLR, they showed them on the upcoming releases boards at PTN in January.

unfortunately the dining ones you have to buy a $50-$100 dinner to get one pin however I do see the dining ones come up regularly on ebay so that would probably be your best bet in getting them

Hi Debby,

Thank you for letting us know this. I guess they are going to sell the steampunk pins at every park. The only park that hasn't chimed in is DLRP. I wonder if they will also be sold there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back