• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Newest pins are posted on the last page of thread
I am not in Japan and do not have these pins available for sale or trade

Movie Anniversary Pins
50-4.jpg
50-3.jpg
50-2.jpg
50-1.jpg

Last edited:
Are these from the Tokyo Disney Resort, or, Japan Disney Store(s)? Thanks.

Also, have they been entered in the PinPics database yet??

Mike S.

Last edited:
Very nice. However, I really don't think Cars should be in there... An anniversary pin for a movie that is only 5 years old? They get the best pins, I swear (ours can be sort of drab in comparison) but sometimes they just don't make any sense :p

The thing with Tokyo Disney is they celebrate every anniversary. For example every year for both Disneyland and DisneySea's anniversary they are celebrated with a new theme and tons of merchandise to match.

Crista, who is the little tiger? Do you know the story behind it? I keep seeing random pins of him and have been wondering.

His name is Chandu. There is a boat ride at Disney Sea(like small world) called Sinbad's Storybook Adventures and Chandu is Sinbad's companion

Those new pins are so adroable! I'm not familiar with the Chandu character, but I love the pin! I first thought of Rajah from Aladdin when I saw him! ^_^

^^^ That's what I was thinking as well, except he didn't look quite right for Rajah ... only I couldn't imagine who else the tiger could be. I'm not familiar with Chandu either, but that just means I have a whole new character ... and story ... to research.

Crista. is the Ghost pin from TDS also. I will try to post these to Pinpics like I did for the Anniversary pins. any more info would be helpful, thanks.

Mike S.

Mike - yes it's a TDS pin from translating the page to English it says it's only available on rainy days - I found a little bit better pic of it too if you want to use this one

pin2011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back