• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New Year Auction for Pin 152792 Anastasia - 25th Anniversary LR ends 1/2 @ 7pm (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New Year Auction for Pin 152792 Anastasia - 25th Anniversary LR ends 1/2 @ 7pm (PST)

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello everybody and Happy New Year! I am doing a New Year auction to end 2022 with a big bang.

The pin being auctioned is Pin Pics Pin 152792 Anastasia - 25th Anniversary (LR)

a603c7e901687a4b82d14ada6dbb388d.jpeg

The auction will end Monday, January 2 at 7:00 pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, HM, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale dressed as, Aurora in blue, Belle with books or in green dress, Disneyland Main Street and some rodents like Gus Gus and Rhino. I do collect many different pins so please don’t be afraid to bid.

My Pinpics is fordracing.

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, I wanted this but didn't pull the trigger on shopDisney fast enough.

I hope this counts as a scene from SB!

0102231129.jpg

this took me some time thinking about, pretty hard decision. Leaderboard is:

1. watzshakinbacon - Crickee and Maleficent pin

2. timeerkat - Maleficent pin

Less than 30 min to go. Hope everyone has had a great New Year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back